Red Dirt Hat Company is pleased to announce its First Annual “Lead the Herd” Scholarship Program. We strongly believe in supporting our local community. Your loyalty and support throughout the past few years has been remarkable and contributed tremendously to our growth as a brand. It is our hope that offering a generous scholarship opportunity will lighten the financial load that comes along with attending college and help make furthering your education affordable.
Red Dirt Hat Company will select scholarship recipients based on scholastic achievement, extracurricular activities, leadership qualities and an essay.
Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the college, technical school or university upon proof of enrollment.
If the recipient is unable to attend college during the Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 term, the scholarship will not be paid.
(1) scholarship will be awarded for $1,000
(1) scholarship will be awarded for $750
(1) scholarship will be awarded for $500
– Applicant must be a graduating high school senior
– Applicant must be an active member of 4H or FFA
– Applicant must reside and or attend high school in one of the following counties:
– FFA / 4H activities, work experience, leadership and service activities
– Academic record
– Letter of recommendation (from teacher or administrator)
All applications must be received no later than 05/01/2021
1. A completed 2021 “Lead the Herd” scholarship application
2. An official high school transcript
3. An essay on “Why I deserve the Red Dirt Hat Co. ‘Lead the Herd’ Scholarship”
4. A photo of the applicant
Scholarships and all required documents can be submitted online:
If you have any questions about the scholarship program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org